On-Demand Repairs

We do the work. 80% of our requests spanning more than a dozen residential trades are completed by a full-time Goodsmith® technician, who will arrive on-time, in a Goodsmith van, and prepped for your job. The remaining 20% of member requests are serviced by a collection of carefully vetted, hand-selected partners whom we trust. Below is a sample of services.

CORE SERVICES

(Bronze, Silver, and Gold members)

HANDYMAN

Goodsmith’s full-time, fully trained painters, carpenters, and handymen are utilitarian, useful for fixing just about anything around the house.

  • Furniture assembly
  • Door adjustments
  • Paint touch-up
  • Hardware adjustments
  • Tile repairs
  • Fence repairs
  • Art hanging
  • TV mounting
  • And more…

PLUMBING, ELECTRIC, HVAC

Our licensed professionals are trained to answer your questions, explain complexities, and priori- tize service over sales.

  • EV charging
  • Fixture replacements
  • Switches and plugs
  • Dripping faucets
  • Drain clearing
  • Toilet repairs
  • AC/heat service
  • HVAC replacement
  • And more…

MAINTENANCE, CLEANING

Home care basics should be simple. Our full- time maintenance and exterior cleaning teams are here to help.

  • Window cleaning
  • Gutter cleaning
  • Power washing
  • Light bulbs
  • AC filters
  • Water heater flush
  • Dryer vent cleaning
  • Drain cleaning
  • And more…

SPECIALTY TRADES

(Silver and Gold members only)

Silver and Gold members have access to our network of specialty trades, including appliance repairs, carpentry, HVAC, painting, garage and gate service, glass replacement, window and door repairs, and more. And if your needs are not on the list, let us know and we’ll source the right partner.

CONSTRUCTION AND SPECIAL PROJECTS

(Gold members only)

More complicated projects, typically requiring multiple trades over multiple days, can be the most difficult to get done. We have a dedicated special projects team to help shepherd Gold members through the process.

 

 

I’m Convinced

Ready for regular check-ins and on-call expertise? Join today and replace piecemeal fixes with peace of mind.

Become a Member

Still Have Questions?

I am unsure about being a member and have a few questions.

Schedule a Call

I’m Convinced

Ready for regular check-ins and on-call expertise? Join today and replace piecemeal fixes with peace of mind.

Become a Member